- Are things not going as well as you would like?
- Are you experiencing stressors that are keeping you from being happy?
- Do you want to feel better?
- Do you want to gain insight to help yourself improve and reduce the pain you’re in?
- Do you want to feel valued and not alone?
“Sitting and partnering with you on your journey is a way that I can assist you with processing these experiences that are causing you distress in a safe, non-judgmental and authentic way.
We all have the capacity to change and the wonderful ability to gain self-awareness.
When you are ready for change, together we will connect you with your emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and experiences to reach your potential which can lead you to a more meaningful and healthy life.”
Joan Gallagher, LCMHC Therapist/Practice Owner
- M.A. Clinical Psychology from Antioch University
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) Educational Leadership from Plymouth State College
- National Board Certified Counselor (NBCC)
- NH -Approved Clinical Supervision Provider
- ART (Accelerated Reprocessing Therapy) – Master ART Certified Practitioner/Therapist
- (EMDR) Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Trained in CBT, DBT, Mindfulness, MATCH, Trauma Focused-CBT, Motivational Interviewing, and Internal Family Systems
- Trainer for SAF-T (Sensation Awareness Focus Technique)
Areas of Focus
- PTSD and Trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety and Depression
Ages of Clients Seen
- Adolescents (16 – 17)
- Adults (18+)
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Harvard Pilgrim
- United HealthCare
*You can also use Out of Network benefits and submit your invoice to your insurance company for reimbursement.